It’s been an insteresting year and a half dealing with a health issue. While I have been active and continued to be able to travel, finding the energy to create a coherant blog post has been challenging.
Having said that, Thank you for continuing to check out the blog and leave your helpful comments and requests for recipes.
What I’ve been up to:
– over the last 2 Christmas seasons I continued to bake mountains of cookies for family, friends, and a few of you that ordered some seasonal creations
- a winter vacation to Southern Florida
- an Easter trip to Portland
- a pre summer trip to Phoenix and area
- a weekend in Seattle with a friend from Europe
- a long trip to Toyko – Munich (Oktoberfest)and back through Seoul
- Victoria BC with friends from OZ
- a mid-winter tript to Las Vegas
- a cruise from Florida to Spain and then on to Keukenhof, NL and further stops in Mannheim and Munich in Germany
I have a ton of material to post! If you have been following me on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest or Ello you will have kept up with some of my kitchen escapades. I have recently re-activated Facebook. If you have time, please add me to your social media feeds!